Saturday, October 1, 2011

Simplicity

This is me with my new hairrrrr. I look younger right? Loving this hair so far, thou it's only a day old. Got this hair cut in celebration of October! My favourite month! I have plans to dye it red, but worried it is too loud for my current job :( Talking about jobs, i've been procrastinating to find a more stable job, say an art studio. Sigh. Lazy, lazy.

I've been good. Less of an emotional girl. I have a few wishes, it will sound really cheezy, but here it goes. Apart from having a tight relationship with the family, i wish they will really be accepting of who i am, who i am going to be. I wish for great health for the people i love, wish for a smooth ride in relationship, and wish for sincere friendship in the friends i have faith in. And of course, career, i wish i can do what i love everyday, and find a job with stable pay job soon enough.
I have change, i know, change is constant still.

No comments: