Friday, July 4, 2008

Blogs

I'm not a fan of blogs with songs on it, especially the mainstream ones everyones tuning in to, and secondly, they are much disturbance especially if i'm trying to listen hard to my music.

But i had found a blogspot link which shows me differently. A blogger with good taste. She puts up songs/videos on her blog, which never fail to amazes me and makes me want to listen to them. Goody. Okay, maybe there are many others who do so, but i'm just a well's frog. Yes i am.

I'm never really into reading author's journal posting,(although i blog hop, but i'm only interested in the visuals.) especially those overly abstract ones, although i don't post mine in the most straight forward manner either, but i found two which i'm pretty interested to know, and i am even really tempted to befriend one of them.

Ahh. What is life about? I feel suddenly "emo" once again. No good, no good. ):

No comments: